FLL Alberta Program Dates and Events
We’re not talking trash – we’re cleaning it up! In the 2015 FIRST® LEGO League TRASH TREK Challenge, more than 233,000 children ages 9 to 16* from over 80 countries will explore the fascinating world of trash. From collection, to sorting, to smart production and reuse, there is more to your trash than meets the eye. Join FIRST LEGO League teams on a Trash Trek to discover the hidden (or not so hidden) world of trash!
This year’s Alberta events will take place in January 2016 in Edmonton and Calgary. Spaces are limited so sign up soon!
FLL and Jr.FLL
- Location: NAIT Main Campus – Edmonton, Alberta
- Date: January 16, 2016 (Note: registration closes December 7, 2015)
- Cost: $175 (FLL), $50 (Jr.FLL)
- contact: Ania Ossowska (FLL)
- contact: Kerry Humphries (Jr.FLL)
- Location: Telus SPARK Science Centre – Calgary, Alberta
- Date: January 2, 2016
- Cost: $175 (FLL)
- Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
FLL Tournament Administration
From time to time during FIRST LEGO League activities or events, participants will be video taped, photographed, or interviewed for possible promotions. These images or quotes may also appear on the FIRST LEGO League website or videos. FLL Tournaments require a paper consent form from each team coach for all team members.
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta at École Maurice-Lavallée
- Date: February 6-7, 2016
- More Info: www.ftcalberta.ca
- Contact: email@example.com