FLL Alberta Program Dates and Events
Get ready. Get set. Roar! Or you could bark, quack, or squeak, because the 2016 ANIMAL ALLIES season is all about our furry, feathered, and finned friends. In the 2016 FIRST® LEGO® League Challenge, more than 28,000 teams of students age 9 to 14* will look into the eyes of our ANIMAL ALLIES. What might become possible when we learn to help each other?
This year’s Alberta events will take place in January 2017 in Edmonton and Calgary. Spaces are limited so sign up soon!
FLL and Jr.FLL
- Location: NAIT Main Campus – Edmonton, Alberta
- Date: January 21, 2017 (Note: registration closes early December 2016)
- Cost: $175 (FLL), $50 (Jr.FLL)
- contact: Ania Ossowska (FLL)
- contact: Kerry Humphries (Jr.FLL)
- Location: Telus SPARK Science Centre – Calgary, Alberta
- Date: January 2017
- Cost: $175 (FLL)
- Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
FLL Tournament Administration
From time to time during FIRST LEGO League activities or events, participants will be video taped, photographed, or interviewed for possible promotions. These images or quotes may also appear on the FIRST LEGO League website or videos. FLL Tournaments require a paper consent form from each team coach for all team members.
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta at École Maurice-Lavallée
- Date: February 2017
- More Info: www.ftcalberta.ca
- Contact: email@example.com